Wednesday, May 17, 2017

#15 My Wife become a Goblin

Last 2 months, my brother proposed to me to watch Goblin TV series from Korea. I gave it a try, and my mind blowing like a bomb. The premises and the story flow are so good, plus the casts are so perfect. After finishing it, I asked Cik Apple Hijau to watch it.

Immediate reply was a big no. Too much focused with her new job, I guess. Never mind, I continued to watch Descendant of the Sun, with its main actor, Song Jong Ki. Not as good as Goblin with his mysterious magic and trick, but still okay. Within a month, both TV series were completely watched by me.

Partially regret, half due to no more TV series to watch, the other half due to too much hours wasting for that.

Last 2 days, I cannot remember why, suddenly Cik Apple Hijau started to watch it. I thought she may be boring to watch it, but right now she is watching up to Episode 5! OMG - i guess she's becoming an addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment